Sunday, December 14, 2008

Miller Light - ... give back like there is no tomorrow...

I went to the Roar Christmas party yesterday. I wanted to donate some gifts to the kids in hospital. I've been a scrooge so far this year - decorations shouldn't really go up until today. But I did want to see how the guys are going. In particular, I wanted to congratulate Mitch Nichols on his U19 world cup qualification goals. Anyway Santa was going to be there...

I shook Craig Moore's hand, first chance I had had to do that since his op. Had a long conversation with Mitch - hope we keep him.Spoke to a guy from Lions, we both hoped they'd keep former Lion Tahj. Expressed my views about how to build a fan base...

Then the news came through about Charlie... ah well there is next season for him.

No comments: