Thursday, July 31, 2008

Brain explosions all round... he's back Hey-Nal-Doe (Reinaldo)... HA HA HA (CCM v Roar Perry Park this Sunday 3pm)


Well Frank is saying Sergio (or Sergiho as the Australian calls him) plus Tim plus Reinaldo equals trouble. I certainly hope so. Maybe this is why the Charlie Miller thing was wavering? Can the Roar buy Charlie as well - the fabled 'playmaker'? (Could it be that we get Charlie too?)

In a way I am not surprised to see the big guy back. Over two and half seasons Roar fans had great expectations, got cheezed off and then loved him. Plus I have been to Korea. They sat him on the bench or in the stands all season. They can afford that over there, I think they bought a reserve. Reinaldo always needed game time. The Roar give him that (except for when Frank left him in the stands when he first arrrived and I begged he be played... ).

Couldn't see him going to America or another A-League team. Besides we need another draw card. Anyway, all A-League teams need a Brazilian. Where did I put my Portuguese phase book?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this does not mean we cant have Chuck. Frank must have known about the Hey-Nal-Doe deal when he made the comments about signing Miller yesterday. My guess is that this has been on the cards for while and may explain the whole Mezenga fiasco.

Never turn down a free beer John ;)

Anonymous said...

Miller has signed, woohoo. Its on this season :) -Looks like poor olds Smits has just been used to practice the formation.

john said...

No Smits and Tahj are there to hit them with something different... you need that in the A-League - but next year 10 teams and the year after 12...